The mission of the Texas Tennis Coaches Association is as follows:
- To further the interest and welfare of Interscholastic tennis in the public schools of Texas.
- To act in an advisory capacity to the University Interscholastic League Legislative Council and Athletic Committee.
- To recommend to the University Interscholastic League Council and Athletic Committee changes which benefit Interscholastic tennis in the public schools of Texas.
- To provide opportunities for the professional improvement of tennis coaches in the state of Texas.
- To open avenues of communication and centralization for Texas high school tennis coaches and players.